The broader the services, richer the name! If you are looking for an entirely new web application, mobile application or a software solution. Green Apex assures to be the right choice. Even if you are looking only for testing services to evaluate an already existing solution, Green Apex is here to help you again. Our engineers here at Green apex do not believe in limits. They dive in deep to develop the right product, as well as hold a full proof testing process to deliver you with an error-free application. Therefore, you can always rely on Green Apex for superlative testing services.
There are N number of scenarios that call for Mobile Application Testing like, verification of successful launch, compilation of application response at the time of SMS delivery, scanning the application in terms of its flexibility, checking out the data usage and many other aspects. The major testing aspects for a mobile application are as below:
- Utility Testing
- Data Security Testing
- Recoverability Testing
- Operational Testing
- Performance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) is an array of procedures to ensure the quality of a software product. The SQA technique is responsible for identifying any aberrations in the product working. Further, corrects those aberrations to make the product error free. The technologists have introduced various tools and strategies to recognize the software bugs and fix them proficiently. Implementing the best out of these techniques shows how proficient the solution provider company is. Green Apex occupies the top row in this regard. We will produce your software after making it best and durable in all aspects.
Reduce the risk of system failure with Green Apex enhanced quality checks and rigorous process to pass through. Optimize your app with Green Apex.
As a part of delivering a reliable web application to the audiences creates the need of Web QA. Your website must go through a strenuous internal quality assessment (QA) process to unfurl a blooming web portal. The factors that ask for a Web QA are as following:
- Graphics Work: The user gets to controls the graphics, menus, tables, frames, colors and other graphic tools present on the web page. Developers should make sure that the website is tested properly and whether or not the browser is compatible with all the given graphics.
- Hold of Actual Design: The layout of the designing surface should be made compatible enough to sustain when appearing on the web browser. The configuration and settings of the browser should not lessen the charm of the graphics.
- Functionality Testing: Functionalities is the heart of a website. The performance of all the functionalities determines the overall quality of a website.
- Content testing: Minor but essential is the analysis of content written on the web page. It should not meet any grammatical errors and of course, it must be convincing.
- Response of Web Pages: The interaction of web pages should invoke the on time and accurate response. Users should not get stuck while using your