Who wouldn’t want to optimize the time spent in their development? Having the entire product built at one go is not the right way to achieve it though. Yes, it might sound a little outlandish, but if you instead have a prototype built, the challenges could be reduced. Also, this way you can keep the projects smaller, thus exploring new ideas and solutions. VueJs is the ideal option if you are considering Prototyping.
What is a Prototype?
A prototype resembles your product. However, it is only meant to experiment with new ideas, features, performance improvement solutions at a relatively lower cost. Oftentimes it happens that the project you thought would take only a week of time turns out to be a month-long effort. The reason is simple: the challenges and complications were not known at the beginning. However, a prototype can help you avoid such scenarios.
How can it help you?
The prototyping approach can help you in the following ways –
- A prototype can be built in as little as an hour of time
- Prototypes are not built on a Production Environment. This means if you don’t like it, you can avoid migrating it to your live environment.
- You get a chance to prototype one feature at a time and keep modifying it until it fits into your product
- If you are about to try out a new technology, prototyping is the best solution as you can back out at any point
- Prototyping requires less time, research, and resources
- Loading templates and rendering components are quick
- VueJS provides reactivity for data
- Including user input is seamless
- Makes it easier to go from prototype to product
- Simple coding reduces development time
The right environment
There are a number of excellent resources for development. For example, you could work locally with command-line tools. This offers a fully-featured development environment, however, that’s a lot of overhead for a simple prototype. Then there’s Codesandbox, which replicates a development environment in the browser. It has no setup, and it’s a great option if you want to move to production. Lastly, there’s CodePen, which seems promising because it keeps your prototype isolated and simple.
How to style the app?
There are open source solutions like Vue libraries like Vuetify, bootstrap-vue, Tailwind CSS, and Tachyons that provide you with access to beautiful components. They are capable of transitioning into a product when the time comes. Thus, these CSS solutions are more than suitable for prototyping purposes.
From Prototype to Product
After building your prototype, you can decide whether or not to continue towards production. There are several things to consider, such as
- How much time it will take to build
- How much you’ll need to learn new skills
- How you plan to develop/deploy/distribute the application
If you have an idea for a product, it’s best to start with a prototype. When developing prototypes, be mindful of the decisions that will lead you in the right direction. When prototyping, it’s important to think small throughout the entire process, and to have an objective in mind. The prototyping process will help you when it comes time to make a product, and VueJS is excellent for developing both.
How can Green Apex help you?
Green Apex developers boast the experience to help you build VueJS- based Web Applications that are highly optimized for best performance. Businesses can only make the most of VueJS with the help of adept and trained Developers. We let you hire the best of our in-house VueJS Experts, thus getting your Business to new heights.
Thus, with over 5 years of experience, 100 plus happy customers, and more than 50 developers, Green Apex Technolabs gives your vision a reality. It lets you hire its top-notch developers with expertise across various platforms and technologies including Android App Development, iPhone App Development, Cross-Platform App Development, Java, PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, UI/UX designing, WordPress Development, QA/Manual/Automation Testing and many more. Visit our website or get in touch to know more.